General Purchasing Conditions
General Purchasing Conditions of Safran Group
There are 3 types of GPC to be used as per the nature of the purchases that the Purchaser wishes to make:
- The GPC "Intellectual Services" and the Additional Requirements to GPC applicable to the purchase of any services in the nature of studies, design, development (aeronautical, IT, consultancy services, etc.)
- The GPC "Aeronautical Supplies" applicable to the purchase of aeronautical parts, services relating to aeronautical parts (machining, finishing, etc.) and tooling equipment linked to the development and/or manufacture of aeronautical parts.
- The standard GPC applicable in all other cases
The above mentioned GPC shall be used each time the Purchaser is a French entity and primarily in all other cases.
Beware, the Purchaser and the Supplier (respectively each legal entity who issues and receives the purchase order) are not French entities and are from the same nationality, they shall refer to any of the other applicable GPC listed below whichever appropriate as per the governing law of the Purchaser‘s and Supplier's country:
- GPC Standard - GB (for English law) and – for purchase orders issued by Messier-Dowty Limited (England).
- GPC Aeronautical Supplies (For English law) and – for purchase orders issued by Messier-Dowty Limited (England).
- GPC Standard - CH (for Chinese law), - for purchase orders issued by Messier-Dowty Suzhou Co. Ltd (China).
- GPC Aeronautical Supplies - CH (for Chinese law) and – for purchase orders issued by Messier-Dowty Suzhou Co. Ltd (China).
- GPC Standard - M (for Mexican law), - for purchase orders issued by Messier-Dowty Mexico S.A.de C.V. (Mexico). In Spanish or In English.