Contamination refers to all foreign bodies in a fluid, of different types:
- particles (metal, dust, rubber, fibers, carbon, etc.)
- liquids (water, solvents, etc.)
- gases (air, vapor, etc.)
Analysis and expertise
Safran Filtration Systems' expertise is also anchored in our ability to offer filtration equipment that controls the size or quantity of contaminants in a given circuit. The resources we deploy to meet this goal depend on the type of circuit or system, and the quantity and type of contaminants. At Safran Filtration Systems, we offer a complete range of filtration and separation solutions to handle particles, liquids and gases.
Safran Filtration Systems' experts deploy their skills and state-of-the-art tools to design and test solutions that ensure system cleanliness, based on targeted analyses:
- visual particle counting, image analysis
- measurements of water content (Karl Fisher)
- gravimetry and particle size analysis
- viscosity and ph measurements
- filtrability measurements
Our equipment is developed and tested according to very stringent specifications. These items can be purchased or leased.
- Formula 1
- Oil & gas
- Test benches, machinery and equipment